An important task of the Trust is to maintain and grow a register of its members.
To connect with Iwi/hapū/marae/whānau, access Iwi benefits which currently include Marae and Iwi entity funding and fish distributions, stay updated on Iwi business including activities and hui and have a direct say in decisions that affect you and your whānau.
Am I registered? Check here (Right-hand column link)
Register online now (Right-hand column link)
- Māori Registration Form (Fraser to capture)
- English Registration Form (Fraser to capture)
You can register if you can whakapapa to Raukawa ki te Tonga or if you are Whangai.
- Register: Register online now or request a paper form
- Validation: Once we receive your completed registration, we send the form to a validator. Validators are marae-based. We send your form to a kaumātua from your marae. They confirm your whakapapa to that marae/hapū. If they can’t confirm your whakapapa, we may come back to you with questions.
- Notification of registration: We will notify you via email whether your registration has been accepted or not. If not, we will inform you of the next steps.
Allow 2 weeks for this process to be completed.
Updating details (Right-hand column link)
If you move house or use a new email address please let update your details with us by Facebook message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.